You could be in with a chance of winning back the value of your order up to £2,000 simply by snapping a picture in Sofatime’s SUPER SALE cut out located in each store. Share your photos on Facebook and Instagram, we look forward to seeing your super pics!
How to Enter:
- This competition can be entered:
- COMPETITION DATES: - TBC
Competition Opens: 9am on 26th Dec 2019
Closing Date: 12pm on 4th March 2020
- PRIZE DETAILS
- Sofa Order/Refund up to the value of £2000
TERMS & CONDITIONS (of which instructions form part):
- The competition is only open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, Owners, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their agents and anyone professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to participate in this competition or win any prize.
- Online entries are accepted before the closing date and must comply with the entry details as above.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the competition is free.
- Entries received after closing time will automatically be disqualified.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- The winning entry (and a reserve) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries no later than 4 days after the competition closing date noted above. The winning entry must comply with all of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message, telephone, email or in writing with details of their prize no later than 5 days after the competition closing date.
- Please ensure address and all contact details are correct. You must let us know if any contact change as the Promoter will not accept any responsibility for any correspondence or entries lost or delayed in the mail or contact which are missed or which cannot be made due to incorrect or out-of-date contact information.
- The winner must respond to notification of their prize within 5 days of the Promoter making contact (in accordance with paragraph 12, above). In the event the winner’s claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 5 days, or the entry is found to have breached any of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. Please therefore ensure your availability during this period in case you are a winner. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for your failure to collect a prize.
- There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control for which case the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winner.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic shoots or to send photographs to the Promoter and take part in other publicity in competition with this promotion (for no further, or any, recompense), including, but not limited to, having their names and photographs featured on the Promoter’s Facebook pages, websites and other social media platforms. Winners may be requested to give consent to the Promoter and the Supplier using such photographs or publicity, unless by sending photographs or other content it is clear that the Promoter and the Supplier may assume that the winner gives such consent. The winner may subsequently withdraw their consent to the photographs or publicity being used (but this will not affect the legality the Promoter’s prior use of such photographs or publicity). If consent is not given, the photographs or publicity will not be taken, used or participated in.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this competition or the prizes available. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website, lost, invalid, damages or delayed entries (whatever the cause) or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or social media pages or for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this competition, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not accept responsibility or liability to compensate you or for any loss, injury or death (other than where caused by the Promoter’s negligence) or damage arising from winners taking or using a prize or attending a venue to use the prize, which they do at their own risk.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute (including non-contractual disputes) arising regarding, or in connection with, the competition or these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.