Will it fit:
- Please carefully review the product dimensions, checking there is sufficient space in your house to access the room of choice (thinking about doorways and other pinch points) and checking that the products fit nicely into the room.
- If a window or door frame needs removed, this must happen in advance of the delivery.
- FREE All-Ireland delivery
- All lead times are given in good faith and are approximate.
- We will contact you to arrange delivery as soon as your goods arrive.
- Space at our premises is limited and goods cannot be stored for more than 7 days.
- Please ensure the delivery route and room are cleared in advance.
- The goods will be taken to the room of your choice, provided it is possible and the delivery team consider it safe to do so.
- If for reasons beyond our control, we need to re-deliver your goods an additional fee will apply (£49).
- Any outstanding balance needs to be paid in full before delivery using cash or card (this excludes finance agreements).
- If you completed a finance agreement at the time purchase to clear your balance, the first payment will be taken after delivery.
Caring for your new sofa:
- Virtually every new sofa will have a new smell, this is to be expected and will dissipate in time.
- When you first open your new sofa, packaging and transportation will have caused some irregular folds, flattening of cushions etc. To restore the appearance, vigorously remove and plump up all the cushions before neatly replacing them.
- Please avoid sharp objects, direct sunlight, radiators (keep clear 15cm or 6 inches) and sitting on the arms or backs.
- Plumping up loose fibre/feather-filled cushions every day will help to keep their original shape… it’s a good work-out and it takes no time at all. Regularly swap loose cushions around to help ensure even wear & tear.
- As necessary, gently vacuum the upholstery with a suitable clean nozzle, including under the cushions etc.
- Swiftly wipe up any spillages with a clean soft cloth or absorbent paper. Avoid using coloured cloths or excessive wiping. If you have purchased Guardsman then please contact them directly.
- Nothing ages your cushions as much as bobbling or pilling, so an occasional bobble-removing session can be an instant facelift for your sofa. A fabric shaver, which is designed for use on clothing, is ideal for use on cushion covers as it will remove bobbles gently while preserving the material.
- Most products come with their own care instructions, please refer to these for more details on how to care for your new sofa.
- All new products are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of delivery or collection. In the unlikely event of goods being found defective, we are unable to accept the return of goods that have been misused or are in an unsanitary condition.
Customers should check their order details are correct, in particular the model, colour, size, type and satisfy themselves that the goods they have chosen are suitable for their particular use and requirements. Sizes quoted are approximate. In order to allow time for customers to check the details of their order, we allow a ‘no penalty’ cancellation or alteration to any unfulfilled (not delivered or collected) order within 24 hours. After 24 hours irrecoverable costs and administration will have been incurred and the cancellation of any outstanding order will be subject to a cancellation fee (20% of total order).
Customers may wish to purchase clearance goods that are not in perfect condition (usually referred to as ‘Showroom Clearance’). These goods are ex-showroom, damaged, customer returns, excess stock or cancelled orders. Please thoroughly check the product, ensuring they are in an ‘acceptable condition’ prior to purchase.
All goods remain the property of ‘Sofatime’ until full payment has been received.
By giving your information on this form you are allowing Bedtime, Dreams (N.I. franchise) and Sofatime to use your details for marketing/operational purposes. Your details will only be used by Bedtime, Dreams (N.I. franchise) and Sofatime but may be passed to a third party to carry out work on our behalf. You may opt out of receiving emails from us by replying to any email with ‘unsubscribe’. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights and Northern Ireland law applies.
Bedtime, Dreams (N.I. franchise) and Sofatime are the trading names of Hometime Group Limited, registered address: 6-16 Duncrue Crescent, Belfast BT3 9BW.
*Interest FREE Credit, 0% APR. Credit is subject to status. Written details on request. Hometime Group Limited is a licensed credit broker.
Corner Sofa selections