- Your outstanding balance needs paid in full before delivery using cash, card or finance.
- If you have already completed a finance agreement to clear your balance, your first payment will be taken after delivery.
Will it fit:
- Remember to note the product dimensions and check that it will fit into your house and into your chosen room. You may also need additional space to allow for assembly of the product in the room.
- If you need a window/door frame removed this must be done before our delivery crew arrive with your goods.
- All lead times are given in good faith and are only approximate.
- We will contact you to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive.
- Space at our premises is limited and goods cannot be stored for any longer than 7 days.
- The goods will be taken to the room of your choice, provided it is possible and the delivery team consider it safe to do so.
- Please ensure the delivery route and room are cleared in advance.
- Should we need to re-deliver to your home an additional fee will apply (£49).
Caring for your new sofa:
- Virtually every new sofa will have a new smell this is to be expected and will dissipate in time.
- When you first open your new sofa, packaging and transportation may have caused some irregular folds, flattening of cushions etc. To restore the appearance, vigorously remove and plump up all the cushions before replacing them.
- Please avoid sharp objects, direct sunlight, radiators (keep clear 15cm or 6 inches), sitting on the arms and backs.
- Plumping up fibre/feather-filled cushions every day will help them to keep their original shape and prevent them from becoming deflated as their fibres mesh together – and it takes no time at all. To do this effectively, hit them on all sides and drop them onto a clean floor to get some air back into them. Also remember to swap your fibre-filled cushions around. This means that none of them see more action than the others and they all stay as comfy as possible.
- As necessary, gently vacuum the upholstery with a suitable clean nozzle, including under the cushions etc.
- Swiftly wipe up any spillages with a clean soft cloth or absorbent paper. Avoid using coloured cloths or excessive wiping. If you have purchased Guardsman then please contact them directly.
- Nothing ages your cushions as much as bobbling or pilling, so a weekly bobble-removing session can be an instant facelift for your sofa. A fabric shaver, which is designed for use on clothing, is ideal for use on cushion covers as it will remove bobbles gently while preserving the material.
- Due to the size of our range most products come with their own care instructions please refer to these for more details on how to care for your new sofa.
- All new products are guaranteed against faulty materials or workmanship for 12 months from the date of delivery or collection. In the unlikely event of goods being found defective, we are unable to accept the return of goods that have either been misused or are in an unsanitary condition.
All goods remain the property of Hometime Group Ltd. until full payment has been made. Customers should check their order details are correct, in particular the model, colour, size, type and satisfy themselves that the goods they have chosen are suitable for their particular use and requirements. Sizes quoted are approximate. In order to allow time for customers to check the details of their order, we allow a ‘no penalty’ cancellation or alteration to any unfulfilled (not delivered or collected) order within 24 hours. After 24 hours irrecoverable costs and administration will have been incurred and the cancellation of any outstanding order will be subject to a cancellation fee (20% of total order). Customers may wish to purchase clearance goods that are not in perfect condition (usually referred to as ‘Showroom Clearance’). These goods are: warehouse damage, manufacturer’s ‘second’, ex showroom model, excess stock, ex-comfort exchange, cancelled order, etc. and customers must check these goods are in an acceptable and satisfactory condition and fit for their intended purpose prior to purchase. By giving your information on this form you are allowing Dreams (Belfast) & Sofatime to use your details for marketing/operational purposes. Your details will only be used by Dreams (Belfast) & Sofatime but may be passed to a third party to carry out work on our behalf. You may opt out of receiving emails from us by replying to any email with ‘unsubscribe’. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights and Northern Ireland law applies. Dreams (Belfast) is the trading name of Hometime Group Ltd, registered address: 6-16 Duncrue Crescent, Belfast BT3 9BW. Dreams (Belfast), is a licensed credit broker. Credit subject to status. Written details on request.
Corner Sofa selections